Friday, February 20, 2009

25 things.....opps i lied 26 things about me

So their is this thing going around facebook called "25 things about me." Thanks to Kate i was tagged in hers, so i gave in to sharing a little bit about me.

1. I have a webbed toe
2. when i was 7 year old i fell of a 10 foot cliff
3. I love lunchables! My mom would never buy them for me when i was younger. So i eat them when i am work stuck doing a 1-on-1 in a patients room, when no one comes to give me a lunch break. They come in handy for occasions like these.
4. I like to wear all black with one thing that is colorful (like a cardigan)
5. I am a momma's girl, when i get an opportunity to hanging out with her, i jump on it.
6. I love, love, love my nephews. They are the cutest kids
7. In the summer of 2010 i am taking the big E out.
8. I like to center my life around LOVE, my favorite church hymn is "Love One Another"
9. Now this will sound weird. When i was 3 i was hospitalized from complications from heat stroke. The doctors told my parents that they didnt think i was going to make it......
10. I can do the belly roll like Mike Myers character in "Waynes World"
11. I love quoting movies lines. "shweet" "She's the man'
12. When I was 3, i left my baby blanket where i got my MRI done. So my dad gave me his mission blanket that his mom made for him. I still have it, and still sleep with it.
13. I was very stubborn when i was in junior high and high school. i thought i was always right. And if i had something to say, i would say it and it always always got me in trouble. I guess i was considered a B.
14. I could never keep a secret from my mom, i always had to tell you the truth.
15. I was a very good liar in high school, i have lost my touch.....
16. I am a very forgetful person, if i owe you something, you have to remind me.
17. I am a workaholic, i am always working. I just wish it showed in my school work.....
18. I have the "Meek/Harding head" its very hard to find a hat that fits my head.
19. Growing up my family would eat cereal all the time, breakfast lunch and dinner. I also have to have my cereal in a small mixing bowl because 1. i watched my dad eat like that and 2. my bowls are big enough.
20. Every easter I hunt for Brachs Malt ball eggs, they are the best and thanks to grandma and grandpa meek. it is a Meek tradition to eat these
21. I consider myself the "hospital" child. I have been in the hospital 4 times in my life with about 7 years in between each visit......im going on 6 years.....
22. I have a little sister that passed away when she was 31 days old. Lauren Meek, we miss you and love you. She would be 18 this summer.
23. I have a weakness for shock tarts and Hershey's cookies and cream.
24. I consider myself a ditz to a certain extent.
25. I cant order steak on my own for the life of me (this is embarrassing) I dont order meat unless i am with my dad because i dont know what to get so he helps with what kind and how its cooked......medium rare...i like red.
26. I dont like talking about myself too much.

No comments: