Sunday, March 20, 2011

epic!

yesterday was a good day
first off
i went and drove up to my momma and poppas house to meet up with my older brother to run. 
i dont know if you know this but i do my longs runs every saturday (unless it is snowing)
thats 13 miles
yesterday we ran all the way up to the capital building and back
it was nice and pretty easy
i clocked in at 2 hours and 4 minutes
i think i went a little faster because i borrowed this guy from my bro and i cant wait till i get me own in the mail this week

after i recovered from my run 
i got ready for the day
played with my nephews 
then went to this place to do my grocery shopping

love whole foods
love my organic pink lady apples

then i went home relaxed 
watched some Harry Potter
then went to pick up my friend to go see this awesome lady

                                      












im not going to lie
this concert was pretty epic
she is soo odd but i love it


No comments: